The Importance of Studying History of Cryptocurrencies
Everyone engaging in college education, preparing to pursue a profession, studies the history; physicians, attorneys, engineers, accountants, bankers, etc. But why?
To study history is to study change. This is of particular importance to cryptocurrency traders.
Understanding the history will help you master the cryptocurrency trader profession, and become an expert at examining and interpreting transformations over time. As a trader, this is the core of your profession.
Cryptocurrency traders use a range of methods and analytical tools to make buying and selling decisions on a daily basis. Historical data is of primary importance in making the most profitable decisions.
The importance of history applies to all professions. And, unlike investors, crypto day traders are professionals. For most, trading is a full-time job. And they are the ones that make the big bucks or become millionaires.
For anyone expecting to build wealth as a crypto trader there are many more important reasons to understand the history.
The history of crypto spans hundreds of years and is beyond the scope of Cryptocurrency Wealth Building Series. Our program begins with Bitcoin.
History of Cryptocurrency – Course Overview
Learn about the origin, development, and growth of major crypto coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, VeChain, Cardano, NEO, Stellar, and Monero. And popular tokens, including Nano, Ontology, ICON, Binance Coin, Qtum, Ethereum Classic, Zcash, Bitcoin Gold, IOTA, and Populous.
1. Before even considering to buy, sell, or trade cryptocurrency, it is crucial to have a solid understanding of the history of coins and tokens. Cryptocurrency history is one of the most valuable tools used by investors, day traders, multinational companies, and governments to determine the best strategies for generating profits.
2. The ability to know what cryptocurrency rates are today, compared to exchange rates of the past, is a valuable planning and trading tool.
3. Knowledge of historical cryptocurrency price information is essential due to the vast number of technical analysts who trade in crypto markets. The technical analysis trading method considers past performance to identify patterns and other trading signals that can identify trends, reversals, and support or resistance levels in the cryptocurrency market. This data can be incorporated into cryptocurrency forecasting software packages to assist with trading analysis using technical charts and indicators.
4. Understanding Cryptocurrency History will help you pursue any professional level career and prepare for other Cryptocurrency Wealth Building Series courses; including fundamental and technical analysis.
5. Zengage Learning’s History of Cryptocurrency course covers the origin, development, and growth of major crypto coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, VeChain, Cardano, NEO, Stellar, and Monero. And popular tokens, including Nano, Ontology, ICON, Binance Coin, Qtum, Ethereum Classic, Zcash, Bitcoin Gold, IOTA, and Populous.
6. Our History of Cryptocurrency course provides the most valuable, and relevant, historical knowledge for anyone planning to pursue wealth as a professional crypto trader.
Have questions? Contact Zengage Learning